RULES & REGULATIONS
- Taxfender Consulting Services LLP, requires that all visitors to this website (https://taxfender.com), adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing this website you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This website should not be considered a solicitation, offer or recommendation for the purchase or sale of any securities or other financial products and services discussed herein. Visitors of this website will not be considered clients of Taxfender Consulting Services LLP just by virtue of access to this website.
- Information contained herein is not intended for persons in any jurisdiction where such use would be contrary to the laws or regulations of that jurisdiction, or which would subject Taxfender Consulting Services LLP to any unintended registration requirements. Visitors to this site should not construe any discussion or information contained here as personalized advice unless specifically mentioned.
- Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, definitions or any other statement or statements regarding capital markets or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information.
- Neither our information providers/sources nor we shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in, the transmission thereof to the user. With respect to information regarding financial performance, nothing on this website should be interpreted as a statement or implication that past results are an indication of future performance.
- Taxfender Consulting Services LLP is committed to maintaining the privacy of any nonpublic information that we obtain about you through your use of this site, except as may otherwise be required by law. We do not sell email lists or phone numbers under any conditions.
- Viewers or recipients of the information herein that do not agree with the terms and conditions of use, should not utilize this website or any information contained herein. Decisions based on information contained herein are the sole responsibility of the person viewing the website.
- In exchange for utilizing the information on this website, the visitor agrees to indemnify and hold Taxfender Consulting Services LLP, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from the use of this website, violation of these terms or from any decisions that the viewer makes based on such information.
- Taxfender reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations.
- Taxfender reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Rules and Regulations, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the website.
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas may be subject to prosecution.
- Taxfender is not a broker/dealer, we have no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies.
- Accordingly, we will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. Any arrangements between you and any third party contacted via this website are at your sole risk.
- We would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings:
The value of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up;
Investors may not get back the amount they invested – losing one’s shirt is a real risk;
Past performance is not a guide to future performance;
Investments are subject to market risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
- All information, data, rights, title and interests (including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) displayed and contained in this website belongs to and is the property of Taxfender, of which Taxfender has the absolute ownership and you acknowledge that you don’t own and shall not acquire any of such rights, titles, interests thereof.
- The information and data contained in this site are compiled from various sources which are general in nature.
- Taxfender is not registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. As per the clarifications provided by SEBI: “Any person who makes recommendation or offers an opinion concerning securities or public offers only through public media is not required to obtain registration as research analyst under RA Regulations.”
Taxfender Consulting Services LLP